If you’re up to your ears in bunnies as you prepare for Easter, I have another set of fun free printables for you and your little ones to enjoy! This time we have a couple of cute bunny ear templates that will make a quick and easy Easter craft for your kids.
This post contains an affiliate links. I earn a little bit when you use them to shop. Thanks!
Here’s my little rabbit modeling a pair of the straight bunny ears. I’ve included a template for a pair of floppy bunny ears too, and both are easy to use.
Supplies for Your Rabbit Ear Craft
Here are supplies you’ll need for your rabbit ear craft. I’ve marked the essential ones with an asterisk. You can use the links below to order them online at Target. Choose to ship them to your home or simply order and pick them up on your next Target run! Make sure you download the free Genie extension from RetailMeNot before you order. It will make sure you get all the current coupons and deals available!!
Printable Rabbit Ear Template Instructions
- Open the rabbit ear template. A PDF file with both sets of ears will open in another window.
- SET YOUR PRINTER TO LANDSCAPE mode. If you use portrait, the ears will be too small.
- Print out on card stock for best results.
- Let your little one decorate the ears.
- Cut on the grey lines. The two long grey lines at the top and bottom will create your head band.
- Tape the two bands end to end to fit your bunny’s head.
- Tape or glue your ears to the front of the band.
I’d LOVE to see what you and your little bunny create, so send me an email with a picture or tag me on Instagram @ZoneMom. Don’t miss my last minute Easter ideas and if you like these Rabbit Ear Printables, grab the FREE Rabbit Mask Printable, too! Enjoy…
Psst…Pin this to save and share!
Larger image will open in Pinterest window