If you’re up to your ears in bunnies as you prepare for Easter, I have another set of fun free printables for you and your little ones to enjoy! This time we have a couple of cute bunny ear templates that will make a quick and easy Easter craft for your kids. Here’s my little rabbit modeling a pair of the regular bunny ears (scroll down to grab the floppy ones):
These rabbit ear printables are super easy to use.
- Click on the bunny ears you prefer and they’ll open in another window.
- SET YOUR PRINTER TO LANDSCAPE mode. If you use portrait, the ears will be too small.
- Print out on card stock for best results.
- Color or paint.
- Cut on the grey lines (the two long grey lines on the side will create your head band).
- Tape the two bands end to end to fit your bunny’s head.
- Tape or glue your ears to the front of the band.
Update: If you like these Rabbit Ear Printables, grab the FREE Rabbit Mask Printable, too!
This printable had us all singing one of our favorite silly songs, “I Think I’m a Bunny,” so I had to include the video…
Feel free to pin and share! I’d LOVE to see what you and your little bunny create, so send me an email with a picture or leave a comment with a link to your picture. Don’t miss my last minute Easter ideas! Enjoy…