If you’re up to your ears in bunnies as you prepare for Easter, I have another set of fun free printables for you and your little ones to enjoy! This time we have a couple of cute bunny ear templates that will make a quick and easy Easter craft for your kids.
Here’s my little rabbit modeling a pair of the regular bunny ears and I’ve included a pair of floppy bunny ears as well.
This post contains an affiliate link. I earn a little bit when you use it to shop. Thanks!
These rabbit ear printables are super easy to use.
- Click on either image of the bunny ears below. A PDF file with both sets of ears will open in another window. Be sure to grab new printer ink if you need it.
- SET YOUR PRINTER TO LANDSCAPE mode. If you use portrait, the ears will be too small.
- Print out on card stock for best results.
- Color or paint.
- Cut on the grey lines (the two long grey lines at the top and bottom will create your head band).
- Tape the two bands end to end to fit your bunny’s head.
- Tape or glue your ears to the front of the band.
If you like these Rabbit Ear Printables, grab the FREE Rabbit Mask Printable, too!
Feel free to pin and share! I’d LOVE to see what you and your little bunny create, so send me an email with a picture or leave a comment with a link to your picture. Don’t miss my last minute Easter ideas! Enjoy…