If you’re up to your ears in bunnies as you prepare for Easter, I have another set of fun free printables for you and your little ones to enjoy! This time we have a couple of cute bunny ear templates that will make a quick and easy Easter craft for your kids.
Here’s my little rabbit modeling a pair of the regular bunny ears and I’ve included a pair of floppy bunny ears as well.
These rabbit ear printables are super easy to use.
- Click on the bunny ears you prefer and they’ll open in another window.
- SET YOUR PRINTER TO LANDSCAPE mode. If you use portrait, the ears will be too small.
- Print out on card stock for best results.
- Color or paint.
- Cut on the grey lines (the two long grey lines on the side will create your head band).
- Tape the two bands end to end to fit your bunny’s head.
- Tape or glue your ears to the front of the band.
Update: If you like these Rabbit Ear Printables, grab the FREE Rabbit Mask Printable, too!
Feel free to pin and share! I’d LOVE to see what you and your little bunny create, so send me an email with a picture or leave a comment with a link to your picture. Don’t miss my last minute Easter ideas! Enjoy…