How is June over?? It blew by for us, thanks to camps and travel. I hope you’ve enjoyed having the kids home from school. I’d love to hear about any fun vacations or activities, so drop a comment before you go! If you missed any of this month’s posts, here are the highlights:
- Celebrating Grandma’s 95th
- Getting Kids to Clean (Plus Free Cleaning Products to Help)
- Getting Ready for Your Next Blog Conference
- Despicable Me 3 in Theaters This Month
- Personalized Father’s Day Gifts from Minted
That first one was definitely my favorite, and if you’re planning a birthday party for an elderly relative, you’ll appreciate those tips. Repin below, so you’ll have it when you need it.
I enjoy sharing ideas to make mama’s life easier and I appreciate the time you spend reading what I share. And remember, you’re not just limited to the blog–you can get updates in your inbox, where you read your favorite blogs and all across Social Media. Feel free to sign up and follow, etc. below!
Get Posts from The MamaZone by Email:
- Click here to get updates in your email inbox every day there are new post.
- Sign up for my Insider Newsletter below. You’ll usually hear from me once or twice each month with bonus content you might not get on the blog.