Goodbye, August! (And Summer, and mosquitoes, and long hot days). Hello, September! I’m looking forward to what the Fall has in store. But before we get there, I’m here with a quick recap of the tips I shared last month. Take a moment to catch up if you missed anything and remember to enter the Old Spice giveaway before it ends on Monday.
- Free Printable Homeschool Lesson Plan Book
- Talking to Teen Sons about How They Smell
- Clever Tool for Teaching Kids to Manage Money
- Back to School Tips and Tricks (and Ways to Rock the School Year)
I enjoy sharing ideas to make mama’s life easier and I appreciate the time you spend reading what I share. And remember, you’re not just limited to the blog–you can get updates in your inbox, where you read your favorite blogs and all across Social Media. Feel free to sign up and follow, etc. below!
Get Posts from The Mama Zone by Email:
- Click here to get updates in your email inbox every day there are new post.
- Sign up for my Insider Newsletter below. You’ll usually hear from me once or twice each month with bonus content you might not get on the blog.
Read The Mama Zone Where You Read Your Favorite Blogs
Follow The Mama Zone on Social Media
- Join the ZoneMom Collective Facebook group
- Follow @anitra on Twitter (help me reach 10,000!)
- Like The Mama Zone on Facebook
- Follow ImAnitra on Pinterest
- Subscribe to The Mama Zone on YouTube
- Follow ZoneMom on Instagram
- Follow The Mama Zone on Google+
Anitra has been sharing useful ideas for moms at The Mama Zone since 2009. She’s a wife, mom of two and an elementary school teacher, turned homeschooling mom. She’s also an online influencer and ebook author who enjoys writing to help other moms and to build strong families.