Have you tried using digital coupons at Dollar General yet? It’s a great way to increase your savings when shopping there and right now, you can save big on SCOTT® products. It’s a good way to stock up on tissue and paper towels while staying within your budget. Read on for all the details!
Save on SCOTT Products at Dollar General
About SCOTT: “SCOTT® is a no-frills, affordable and premium paper brand that wants to help you cut through the clutter when purchasing for your family. SCOTT® is the simple and reliable choice that will always deliver on what you are expecting.”
Find these SCOTT products at Dollar General:
- SCOTT® 1000 Bath Tissue offers quality and value is septic-safe sheets.
- SCOTT® Extra Soft Tissue offers their softest, thickest sheets for a combination of comfort, absorbency and value.
- SCOTT® Towels feature unique ridges that absorb messes and leave surfaces clean and dry.
Now, through February, you’ll find these 3 special SCOTT® Bonus Packs at Dollar General:
- SCOTT® 1000 Bath Tissue, 16 pack (2 Free Rolls)
- SCOTT® Choose-A-Sheet Paper Towels, Mega Roll 6 Pack (Bonus 15% Sheets)
- SCOTT® Extra Soft Bath Tissue, Double Roll 16 pack (2 Free Rolls)
The bonus paper towels were just what my pantry needed and I love that they offer the choose-a-sheet option to help me stretch my paper towel budget. And speaking of budget, now is a good time to give yours a break by trying Dollar General’s digital coupons. It’s quite simple and the instructions are below.
Dollar General’s digital coupons let you save on the products you love with just a few clicks. Here’s how:
- Sign up on DollarGeneral.com or download the DG App.
- Create an account and add the coupons you’d like to use.
- While checking out, let you cashier know you’re using digital coupons BEFORE he/she presses total (I learned this the hard way!).
- Enter your phone number into the pin pad at checkout. You’ll receive a digital receipt via text or email (how cool is that?!).
And it’s that simple.
Find your local Dollar General using this link.
If you’ve used Digital Coupons at Dollar General, I’d love to chat about your results in the comments and if you start using them as a result of this post, remember to let me know. Now, how will you save?