Friends!! I’m popping in during a super, crazy, busy week to make sure you do not flop on pop this year!! You know I LOVE Minted and all of the unique personalized products they offer. So, here’s a quick list of gifts you still have time to order for Father’s Day. By the way, you can take 15% off all Father’s Day Gifts until 11:59 pm PT on 6/12 using promo code: JUSTFORDAD.
I’m a Minted affiliate and I earn a bit when you use the links below to shop. Thanks!
Make dad’s day with these 5 unique gifts designed by Minted’s community of independent artists. And here’s a fun fact: All Minted designs are freshly sourced from their community of independent artists and curated through competitions. It’s one more reason I love shopping there and why I always have such a hard time narrowing down what to order. Here are some can’t-miss Father’s Day gift suggestions:
- Photo Gifts: Capture those father-child moments with Minted’s unique photo gifts, available in foil-pressed and standard printing.
- Foil on Dark Paper: Commemorate a special place with Minted’s luxe foil maps. Minted’s foil maps are hand-pressed with real foil and are available in multiple sizes, colors, and locations.
- Personalized Stationery: Help him write in style. Minted’s unique personalized stationery is designed with dads in mind. Delivered in a complimentary embossed white gift box.
- Letterpress Stationery: Set his stationery apart. Minted’s NEW letterpress stationery set comes with a curated mix of rich, vibrant colors pressed into 100% cotton paper. $28 for a set of 20.
- Leather goods (black ipad case): Protect his tech with Minted’s NEW leather iPad case, crafted from rich pebbled leather for a sleek, smart look.
And, since you’re running out of time, here are the shipping details:
For delivery by Friday, 6/16/17:
- Order most gifts (except completely custom art) by Saturday, 6/10 with priority shipping.
- Sunday, 6/11 with expedited shipping.
- Monday, 6/12 with rush (final cutoff) shipping.
Remember to use the code, JUSTFORDAD to save 15% through June 12, 2017. I hope you find dad something awesome! If you do, stop by and leave a comment below or let me know about it on The MamaZone’s Facebook page.