What are you doing for Halloween? We’re searching for a fun Harvest Fest or Trunk or Treat to attend, but since we don’t want to ignore our Trick-or-Treaters, we have a very fun Help Yourself Halloween sign to share with them (and you!).
This is a sponsored post and it contains affiliate links. When you use them to shop, I earn a bit to keep the blog running. Thanks!
We’ve been using our printable “Howlp Yourself” sign for the past few years, but, when we found out we could grab a Peanuts Trick-or-Treat bag from Albertsons, we knew Snoopy would be guarding our goodies this time!
These reusable bags, featuring the Peanuts gang, are available when you purchase 3 participating items at Albertsons. See a list of participating brands below and look for signs throughout the store. They’re being offered (while supplies last!) to celebrate the November 6th release of the Peanuts Movie and just in time for Halloween.
“3D HOWLP Yourself” Peanuts Halloween Printable Craft
The Peanuts Trick-or-Treat bag is the perfect addition to our Help Yourself Peanuts Sign. It will come in quite handy if you know you won’t be home on Halloween, but you don’t want to deprive your visitors. We decided to stick with our “Howlp Yourself” idea and let Snoopy do the howling! Follow the instructions below to create your own 3D Peanuts Halloween Sign using our free Peanuts Halloween Printable.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Peanuts Trick-or-Treat Bag (or other candy container)
- Our Peanuts Halloween Printable
Here’s what you do:
- Print pages 1 and 2 of our Peanuts printable onto cardstock. If you prefer not to make it 3D, I’ve included the completed sign–just print and cut page 3. If you’d like to have your kids color one, there’s a black and white image on page 3 as well.
- Cut out the background, Snoopy, his dog house, the thought bubble and the pumpkin you prefer (we like to limit guests to 2 pieces).
- Use scrap pieces from the left over card stock to make your 3D stands. Just cut pieces, then fold to make little boxes (see picture below). I made the one for the pumpkin a bit thicker than the one for the dog house, so it would jet out a bit more and Snoopy ended up needing 2 so his bottom half wouldn’t sag.
- Glue or tape each piece of your 3D scene to your background. If you’d like a sturdier background, tape it to a piece of cardboard.
- Display next to your Peanuts Trick-or-Treat bag or inside another container.
- Add trick-or-treaters and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Safeway. The opinions and text are all mine.