Pampers’ Little Miracle Mission Challenge (WIN)
Pampers is really on to something with their Little Miracle Mission campaign. They’ve set out on a mission to celebrate, support and protect a new little miracles, and they’re challenging parents to do the same.
I was thrilled to participate in the challenge, and received a $50 American Express Gift Card to get me started. My mission: to pay it forward creatively, showing a random act of kindness and giving one of my wonderful readers a $50 gift card and the challenge to do the same.
I had a number of ideas to choose from. Would I help a family in need, introduce a new mom to Pampers or purchase baby supplies for a family effected by the recent tornadoes in our area? I know single moms who need help and groups who help support struggling families. There is definitely no shortage of need these days. I ultimately decided to secretly help a family with a baby on the way. I knew they would appreciate the help and it felt great to give without being recognized.
Now, it’s your turn. Pampers invites you to join them in delivering acts of kindness to beautiful babies and their families. You can show your support by logging on to their Facebook page, clicking “Like” and participating in their ongoing missions. Right now, you can join the fun by making a Dad’s first Father’s Day one he’ll never forget. When you commit to the mission and help Pampers reach 4,000 participants, they’ll throw special Father’s Day cookouts for dads and their babies across the country.
You can also join in by winning a $50 American Express gift card right here.
Simply leave an entry telling me how you would pay-it-forward OR tweet your ideas to @anitra using #payitforward in your tweets (for example, “@anitra, I would #payitforward by giving formula to a young mom”)
- If you haven’t entered a giveaway here recently, view the rules here first.
- Leave your first name and your answer in the entry list below.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS.
- If you choose to tweet, please leave a link to your tweet in the entry list. To do this, right-click on the date underneath your tweet, choose “copy link” and paste your link in the entry list.
- This mandatory entry must be completed before any extra entries will count.
- The contest is open to U.S. residents only and will end Tuesday, May 24th at 11:00 p.m. Eastern. I will choose the winner using random.org. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or I will choose another winner.
If you’re interested in extra opportunities to enter, you can find over 10 of them at the bottom of my Contest Rules page. Check them out!
I can’t wait to hear your ideas!!
Place all entries here. Don’t forget to leave your name. (Check my sidebar for my other giveaways)
I love bringing you great T.I.D.B.I.T.S. The Idea Zone is where you’ll find clever ideas to enrich your life and make things a little easier. Sign up for email or RSS updates to stay current.