The contest has ended, but the coloring page is still available below. Enjoy!!
If you have a child who enjoys coloring, here’s a chance for him or her to win a $25 Amazon.com gift card in my Mother’s Day Coloring Page Giveaway! This fun was inspired by a little poem I use to keep myself going while I’m doing mom-things. Check it out in the video below…
I’ve created two printable coloring pages that you can download and use whether you enter the contest or not (simply click on the image at the bottom of this post to open the printable PDF file in another window). If you’re ready to get your super-color-er started on the contest, follow the instructions below.
Enter The MamaZone’s First Mother’s Day Coloring Contest for Kids!
- Download the coloring pages below. Feel free to let your kids use the pre-printed version or the blank version, which they can use to draw their own pictures and make up their own poem if they’d like to.
- Take a photo of your child’s creation.
- Show me what they created! I’d love to have you post your photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #MomFoldsSocks but if you’re not on any of those social media sites, feel free to email it to me (zonemom@TheMamaZone.com).
- If you choose to enter on Facebook, upload your photo directly to The MamaZone’s Facebook page (not on your personal page).
- If you post on Instagram, tag @ZoneMom and include the hashtag.
- If you post on Twitter, mention @anitra and include the hashtag.
- If you email, I will post it on my social media sites.
- Use the Giveaway Tools widget below to let me know who you are, how to contact you if you win and where you shared.
I’ll chose a random winner because I know all of the entries will be awesome and there’s no way I want to judge which one is the awesome-est! So, go ahead and let your little artist get started coloring. The contest will end April 29th so I can get the winner’s gift card out in time for them to get mom something nice for Mother’s Day.