This post contains referral links. I appreciate you using them to shop!
Can you believe it’s already November? This year has zoomed past and now that November is here, I’m thinking about the holidays and ways I can help make your Thanksgiving prep easier.
For starters, I have a free printable Thanksgiving Prep List. On it, you’ll find space for your shopping list, meal plan and your to-do list. And, since I want to help you get that to-do list started, here are things you won’t want to forget as you’re planning for Thanksgiving.
Things To Remember For Thanksgiving Preparation!
- Plan your menu. Don’t forget the drinks. If you need a little help with that, give eMeals a visit.
- Choose a location.
- Invite your guests.
- Delegate menu items to guests.
- Create a meal shopping list. (Decide what you can buy online and use Ebates for cash back. For in-store shopping, get cash back from Ibotta.)
- Add Thanksgiving decor needs to your shopping list. (Don’t forget the cashback.)
- Do a quick fridge clean up to make room.
- Look for coupons and Groupons!
- Shop! Don’t forget the cranberry sauce like I do every single year.
- Order anything that needs to be ordered EARLY (I always get my turkey and ham from Honey Baked Ham and you do not want to wait until the last minute when you’re doing that!)
- Clean up the house (and make sure the family helps!).
- Plan your cooking schedule and consider what can be made early.
- Make sure you have enough serving dishes. Borrow if you need to.
- Pre-cook and freeze what you can the weekend before.
- Get your camera ready–make sure there are batteries, a memory card and you know where to find it. And, if you’re using your iPhone, make room for pictures!
- If you need music or games, plan for or delegate that early.
That should be enough to get you started, but if you have some ideas I should add to the list, drop them in the comment section or on Facebook or Twitter! As you can see in the picture above, the only thing I’m making this year is reservations! We’ll be eating out for Thanksgiving this year and we’re looking forward to trying something new!
Now, on to those free printables. I’m giving you a Thanksgiving Prep List, a blank Thanksgiving Menu and a Thanksgiving Sign (if you need more than one, just print a few). Just click any image below and the PDF file will open in a new window. If you’re an Insider, I’m sending the Word Version in the next newsletter so you can type your menu and to-do list if you like! If you’re not an Insider yet, sign up now so you can grab that as well.
I hope you’ll enjoy these and I truly hope they’ll make your Thanksgiving preparations a bit easier. Check back for more goodies soon and see all of my free printables (including the free kid’s Turkey mask printable) on this page.