You already know you can find great deals at Dollar General. But, did you know you can save even more with coupons there, too? Yep, their new Digital Coupons let you save on great brands with just a few clicks. I used mine to save on SCOTT® tissue and a few other household items. Read on for details on how you can save during your next visit.
Saving on Household Staples at Dollar General
You know how frustrating it is to run out of tissue, paper towels, detergent and other staples. To avoid that, I try to stock up and maintain a stash of the things we use most. And, when I stock up, I also work to stack up my savings by looking for the best deal I can find then adding coupons to that. It’s good to know you can now do that at Dollar General. Here, for example, are all the digital coupon offers available for SCOTT® products this month:
Digital Coupon Offers (valid 12/6-12/31):
- Save $1.00 off SCOTT® Paper Towels
- Save $0.50 off SCOTT® Extra Soft Bath Tissue
- Save $1.00 off SCOTT® 1000 Bath Tissue
Plus, you’ll find these 3 special SCOTT® Bonus Packs in-store through the end of February 2016:
- SCOTT® 1000 Bath Tissue, 16 pack (2 Free Rolls)
- SCOTT® Choose-A-Sheet Paper Towels, Mega Roll 6 Pack (Bonus 15% Sheets)
- SCOTT® Extra Soft Bath Tissue, Double Roll 16 pack (2 Free Rolls)
I took advantage of the $1 off coupon on SCOTT® Extra Soft. I also saved on facial tissue and detergent and the digital coupons were very easy to use.
Using Digital Coupons at Dollar General
- Sign up on DollarGeneral.com or download the DG App.
- Create an account and add the coupons you’d like to use.
- While checking out, let you cashier know you’re using digital coupons BEFORE he/she presses total (I learned this the hard way!).
- Enter your phone number into the pin pad at checkout. You’ll receive a digital receipt via text or email (how cool is that?!).
Pretty easy, eh? Now, go forth and save and remember to take advantage of the digital coupons on SCOTT products before they expire. If you’ve used Digital Coupons at Dollar General, I’d love to chat about your results in the comments and if you start using them as a result of this post, remember to let me know. Now, how will you save?