Ladies!! If you’ve been silently challenged by bladder leakage, this post is for you. Depend is working hard to remove the stigma associated with this condition and I’m joining them in raising #underwareness. So, let’s dig into the truth about bladder leakage, and if you make it to the end of the post, you’ll find a free sample waiting for you there.
The Truth About Bladder Leakage and Depend
I didn’t know a thing about bladder leakage until my first pregnancy. Let’s just say, I learned first-hand how much of a challenge it can be. It’s easy to assume you’re alone in that struggle since it’s not something people talk about openly. The truth is millions of people of all ages experience bladder leakage. Here’s some more truth for you to digest:
About Bladder Leakage:
- Bladder leakage (or urinary incontinence) is quite common and has various causes.
- More people with bladder leakage are in their 20’s than their 80’s.
- The average age of someone with bladder leakage is only 52.
- There are people under 50 with bladder leakage than people over 60.
- 51 million women experience bladder leakage.
- Depend provides discreet products that help people regain their freedom and get their lives back.
- Depend offers wearers the confidence they need to live an active lifestyle without worrying about embarrasing bladder leakage.
- Depend is entering the third year of Underwareness, a social movement and charitable cause to break down the bladder leakage stigma. (See more about that below.)
Try Depend Silhouette Active Fit Briefs
Depend brand has introduced Depend Silhouette Active Fit briefs, a new moderate-absorbency brief, featuring a thin design for complete comfort. People have trusted the protection of the Depend brand for years, and this new product ensures that same protection.
Depend Silhouette Active Fit briefs:
- have a lower rise for an underwear-like look, fit and feel
- are available in black and beige
- can be worn descretly beneath your clingy, fashionable and cool clothing
- is not a bulky diaper, but a thin and comfortable solution for the 51 million women who experience bladder leakage
You can sample Depend Silhouette Active Fit for free. Simply click on the image below to access the site, and click on the “Get a Sample” button located at the top right-hand side of the screen. Then, select which sample you would like to receive and wait for it to arrive.
Try the new briefs for yourself and see how much more confident and comfortable you can be when bladder leaks occur.
You can show your support for women with bladder leakage by joining the Underwareness movement. Depend will donate $1 (up to $3 million) for every photo and video shared featuring Depend products and using the #Underwareness hashtag. The money will fund charities that advance the research and education of bladder leakage. Visit www.Underwareness.com to support the cause and don’t forget to request your free samples.
Do you, or someone you love experience bladder leakage? Let’s chat about it in on Facebook or Twitter or in the comment section below.