Friends, Valentine’s Day is less than a week away! If you haven’t made your big plans yet, I’m here to help. I’ve scoured the deep recesses of the blog and found 7 of my favorite Valentine’s Day posts. There’s quite a bit for you couples and a couple of posts for your kiddos too. Here’s hoping they help you pull together an awesome celebration of love. Enjoy!!
Valentine’s Day Ideas for the Kids
- Origami Ninja Star Valentine (Tutorial and Printable) This is the perfect DIY Valentine for boys. Looking at the pictures makes me long for the days when my son was still small!
- Super Friend Valentine’s Day Cards. This is still a huge hit after all these years. It’s a great idea I found in one of my favorite magazines and it’s fun to make.
Valentine’s Day Ideas for Couples
- 21 Simple Romance Ideas. This series of posts will forever be one of my favorites. You don’t have to do every day to make this work. Take a look at the list and find a few activities your sweetie will love.
- Valentine’s Day Gifts from BoldLoft. This post has some great gift ideas. You might pay a bit more for shipping, but there’s still time to order.
- Romantic Summer Picnic. Take this summer picnic idea in doors. You won’t be disappointed.
- 12 Days of Romance Scavenger Hunt (With Printable). You’ll LOVE the free printable that comes with this scavenger hunt. Shorten it if you want, but I recommend you giving this romantic idea a try.
- Simple Gourmet Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipe. If you’re planning a dinner at home. This is a delicious dessert to add to it. There’s also a link to emeals where you can find more special occasion recipes.
And if that’s not enough to get you started, peruse my Valentine’s Day Pinterest board for more. If you go with anything from the list, be sure to let me know. In the meantime, Happy Valentine’s Day!!